Questions & Answers About Our Publications
1. How do I purchase a publication released by the Reserve Bank of Australia?
Most Reserve Bank of Australia publications are available free of charge on the website and some are free in hard copy. If you wish to purchase a hard copy of these publications or request one of our free publications, please complete, print and submit by post the Publications Order Form.
2. How do I subscribe to the Bulletin?
To subscribe to the Reserve Bank of Australia Bulletin, please complete, print and submit by post the Publications Order Form.
3. How do I renew my Bulletin subscription?
We will send you a Renewal Notice which you can return to us by post or fax. Alternatively you can call us with your credit card details on +61 2 9551 9776.
4. Where can I find a listing of all Reserve Bank publications?
5. Where can I find a listing of Research Discussion Papers?
The full list of Research Discussion Papers (RDPs) published by the Reserve Bank since 1969, with abstracts since 1974, is available on this website. The full text of RDPs published from 1991 onwards is available online as PDF files and is also available in hard copy. To obtain a hard copy of an RDP please complete and submit the RDP Order Form.