Financial Stability Resources Statistics
- Assets and Liabilities
- Payments System
- Money and Credit Statistics
- Interest Rates, Exchange Rates, and Share Markets
Additional International Banking Statistics
The international banking statistics collected by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) provide a comprehensive picture of international assets and liabilities of Australian banks; they are used by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) to compile its international banking statistics. For an overview of these statistics for Australia, see the Bulletin article ‘International Banking Statistics for Australia 75KB’, July 2004.
Both aggregate and detailed data on Australian banks’ international assets and liabilities are presented in Tables B11.1 to B13.2.1.
- Individual Banks' Assets – 1991–1992 to 1997–1998 – formerly published in the Reserve Bank Bulletin
- Individual Banks' Liabilities – 1991–1992 to 1997–1998 – formerly published in the Reserve Bank Bulletin
- Individual Banks' Assets and Liabilities data from July 1998 are available from the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) website
- Banks – Consolidated Group Impaired Assets – B5
- Banks – Consolidated Group Capital – B6
- Building Societies – Selected Assets & Liabilities – B7
- Credit Unions – Selected Assets & Liabilities – B8