Questions & Answers About Our Information Services
1. How do I contact the Reserve Bank of Australia?
2. Does the Reserve Bank give presentations to students and teachers' groups?
Yes. The Reserve Bank does give
presentations to students and teachers. To discuss a possible
presentation, contact the Bank's Information Department.
Phone: +61 2 9551 9743 or +61 2 9551 9830
Resource material for senior school students can be found in the About the RBA, Monetary Policy, Education and Chart Pack menus.
3. What are the hours of business for the Reserve Bank of Australia Museum in the Sydney Head Office building?
The Reserve Bank of Australia Museum is located in Sydney at 65 Martin Place. View our guide map. The Museum is open between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm Monday to Friday, except Public and New South Wales Bank holidays. Bank publications are generally available from the Reception Desk at the main entry to the Museum.
4. When does the Reserve Bank release data?
Our Schedule of All Releases, issued each Friday at 11.30 am, lists data expected for release. Release dates for the Reserve Bank of Australia Bulletin, Chart Pack and quarterly Statement on Monetary Policy are also included. Details of forthcoming speeches and other events are listed on our Coming Up page.
5. How do I join the Reserve Bank E-mail Service?
First, complete the form on our Updates page. Then check your e-mail inbox for a message containing further instructions to confirm your request to be added to the list. This confirmation is required.
6. How do I change my e-mail address that is registered with the Reserve Bank E-mail Service?
You may change your e-mail address at any time. Visit our Updates page, leave the list you are subscribed to, then re-join it with your new e-mail address.
7. How do I leave the Reserve Bank E-mail Service?
To leave the Reserve Bank E-mail Service, visit our Updates page, enter your name and e-mail address, and select the list you would like to leave before choosing ‘Leave List’.