Educators Advisory Panel
The Educators Advisory Panel (EAP) was established by the Reserve Bank in 2017.
The role of the EAP is to provide expert guidance to the Bank on matters of education so as to inform the Bank's educational initiatives. The EAP will:
- provide guidance on the Bank's strategy for public education;
- provide feedback on educational resources, outputs and events that have been designed or commissioned by the Bank in support of its public education objectives;
- recommend subject matter and resources for inclusion in the Bank's public education program;
- help keep the Bank abreast of developments in curriculum and approaches to learning that have bearing on its public education program; and
- inform the Bank of developments in the education sector that are relevant to the effective delivery of its public education program.
The Panel meets two to three times per year in person.
The EAP currently has 11 members who are each appointed for terms of two years.
|Jacqui Dwyer (Chair)||Reserve Bank of Australia||NSW|
|Christine Reid||Business Educators Australasia
Victorian Commercial Teachers Association
|Joe Alvaro||Economic and Business Educators NSW||NSW|
|Lorna Wardle||Economic Teachers' Association of Western Australia||WA|
|Chris Burrows||Economics Teachers Society of South Australia||SA|
|Jeremy Dooley||Business Educators Australasia - Tasmania||TAS|
|Ian Bullock||Toowoomba Grammar School||QLD|
|Timmee Grinham||Fintona Girls' School||VIC|
|Prof Mardi Dungey||University of Tasmania||TAS|
|Prof John Romalis||University of Sydney||NSW|
|Bernadette Gigliotti||Australian Centre for Career Education||VIC|
 There is a temporary vacancy for the Queensland Economic Teachers Association.